Friday, December 4, 2009

How Time Flies...


It was just yesterday it seems that we were bringing Miss. Reagan home from the hospital. We had her pack 'n play with bassinet and changer all set up in our living room with lots of diapers and wipes stockpiled in the little cubby...there were changes of outfits and an excessive amount of bibs and burp cloths in there, too...

Now, a year later, my little girl is walking everywhere. She's totally into my hair stuff in the bathroom; she finds any means possible to get in there and pick up hairspray and makeup...What a girl!

And somewhere in there I think, you know, WE made it a year, too. It hasn't been easy, I must admit. I think we thought it was going to be easier than it has been; we've been together 7 years now...we must be experts at eachother...but no, this has been a huge learning experience for both of us. I think we're getting better at it; after all, this is just the beginning!
I can't imagine what the next year will bring, but I'm certain that there is a wonderful plan for all three of us. I can't wait to see what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.