I'm a total slacker. So much has happened since my last post; where to begin? As they say in The Princess Bride, "go back to the beginning." Well, I won't bore you with details or endless verbage, but just to say that time is certainly flying by. Reagan is almost 20 months now and is getting so big. She's quite the talker and is so very expressive...wonder who she gets that from? On Monday we sang Itsy Bitsy Spider and did the hand movements..to my surprise, she knew them all. Smart kid...though I think they must have taught them the song in daycare not too long ago...
We've had a fairly busy summer what with weddings (two down, one to go), bike rides/races (one down, one to go..so far), reunions, travels, etc...we're a busy clan!
So here's hoping that I can share with you some of our adventures (both in the recent past..soon to be updated, and our upcoming ones, too) and be better at updates.
All the best,
The Wrights
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.